Thursday, August 8, 2013

Groningen, Netherlands

I am in Groningen, Netherlands, now. I have done a lot of things here:

I am collaborating with the group at UMCG in Groningen. We are running a very complex experiment, and they needed my expertise. Here, I am programming the TDT system for the experiment.

Testing the stimuli on myself first. Headphones nicely calibrated.

Wow, free-field needs to be turned down.

Testing the microphone, I needed a hand there.

They sure make everything Dutch-sized here, the grid of the anechoic chamber turned out to be more challenging for me than anything else.

Relaxing at the hospital after a successful experiment.

Doing the Bob

Martini Tower of Groningen. 

I will miss this little town, I had a good time here.  I'm leaving soon for England.  You'll hear from me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment